Sunday, June 14, 2009

Homework from Della

first homework from Della

FOUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:

yesi, cicik, yessica, cempreng >.<


FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
My bday and... hmmm... the day I entered FE UI, the day I entered Sanur.. the day I entered AAJ (?) xD


FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
taking a shower, chatting, blogging, fb


FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
shopping, positive thinking, eat a lot, and smile!!! =)


FOUR PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
dont wanna know.. hahahaha...


FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE :
Black Berry 8900, platform shoes, zipper skirt/dress, red shirt from G2000.. hahahha


FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES (CURRENTLY):
shopping, gossip, taking lots of pictures, eating.. lols


FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
China, Italy, Paris, Bali xD


FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
thai iced tea, quickly bubble tea, milkshake, cold mineral water


THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
wallet, handphone, key, comb


FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
gray, pink, black, indigo


TOP FOUR HANGOUTS:
wallstreet, Grand Indonesia, sushi tei, any shopping centre.. hahahha


TOP FOUR YOU LOVE SO MUCH:
my first brother, my mum, my second brother, & my friends


TOP FOUR ASIAN ACTORS:
Stephen Chou, Ming Dao, Vicky Zhao, Sung Yuri


FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
camera from my brother, handphone, notebook, photo album


FOUR FAVOURITE "UNUSUAL" SONGS:
Cari pacar lagi.. (hahahhaa), Ular berbisa, dan sejenisnya... (kan unusual... xD)

FOUR EVENTS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET:
Time at Sanur, time at wallstreet, shopping2 xD, and my bday!


FOUR THINGS YOU OFTEN DID WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
watching sailormoon, going to school (of course! ahhaha), crying, playing lego


TOP FOUR WHO YOU WANT TO ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
anyone! bingung... gak punya teman cewek yg suka ngeblog lagi kecuali della.... hahhahaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment