Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Internal Audit, COSO, and COBIT

Well,, if u are accounting student, u must know the meaning of my title. hahaha, hope it wont remind u of ur nightmare! lols. And for u who don't know the meaning, well,,, just dont think about it! ahhaha. Actually they are from my Internal Audit class. Our group had presentation bout it, and it was not very good. =(

Well, recently i like to visit chictopia.com... haha, try to visit it sumtimes if u really like fashion and want to see people's style from round the world or want to show ur style.

I'm really surprised to see lots of fashionable people. YEP! they are pretty, young, and fabulous! wish i could be like one of them. hahaha...

I have account at there, still using my nick name ye55i... I just build that account yesterday, and still learning. Anyway, u can visit my account here.

And these are some of my picts today! This shirt is my fave becoz it is so comfy even in the hotest day. Anddd.. This shirt is also what I wore at today presentation, but I wore it with jeans, not dress like this one below. ^^

-Invio plaid shirt, unbranded white dress, Zara bag, Charles&Keith flats-

- My lovely Swatch from my brother -

- tied it! -

2 comments: