Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Apartment

Today I went to 'The Apartment'.. It's at Menara Gracia, H. R. Rasuna Said, in front of Setiabudi Building... Well, this cafe is so unique if I could say. It really represents the name : the apartment. Yeah, it is really nice apartment! It has living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc.

I think they have unique and nice concept! The waiter and waitress wear a kind of uniform like pajamas! yep! funny, isn't it? =p The menu is like newspaper, and the bill is like a mail! Hahaha, so cuteeeee!!! ^^

-The menu and the bill : so cute, right?-

-The newspaper menu : 'amazing' price! =p -

Well, I can find lots of good spots to take pictures! So happy!! ^^v From all of the rooms, I can say that the bathroom is the most unique! There are bathcup and shower there, plus bathroom things! The kitchen is so breathtaking. I wish I had a kitchen like that! ahhaha. The library is so perfect for you who like to read. There are lots of books there, and u can borrow them! =p If u ask me where is the most comfy and cozy place, it is the living room! I could say like that because there are comfy sofas, television, and more private. It is the best place if you come there to drink only (the table is too low for eating). And you can really explore all the rooms there, and take picture without being shame. Everybody does that! =p

-the bar-

-The library : Wish I had this kind of bookshelf-

-The living room : so cozy, right?-

-Me and Ness at the Living Room :like it!-

-The bathroom-

-Do you want to take a bath? ^^-

-Kitchen! breathtaking, right?-

-Still in kitchen area-

-Outdoor : too windy =p-

How about the food and drink? Well, if u ask me bout the food, I dont know bcoz i didn't eat anything at there. Everything is so expensive! haha, the lasagna, if I can remember, is about 88k idr -not included tax 10%+10%-. So, maybe if you want to eat there, you have to pay for about 120,000++ idr. SO, my friends and I decided to buy the MOCKTAIL. hahaha, so all pictures below are the moctails from the Apartment. Which one is the best? Probably MINE : Moonglow! hahaha, if u like sweet of course! if you like the sour one, try Fillalatella, but the glass is quite small. The moctail costs me 48,200 idr *after tax and the bla*

-My mocktail : Moonglow! like strawberry cake.. sweet and I love it!-

-Nessia's drink : Fruitytail-

-Tink2's drink : Fillalatella, the sour one-

-Vicky's drink : Apartment Punch-


2 comments:

  1. hahaha,,, kalo emang pengen ke situ, dateng aje! gak usah sok cool. oke bngt kok tempatnya! apalagi buat foto2.. =p

    ReplyDelete