Sunday, April 18, 2010

Remembering

Remembering the old time always makes me miss that moment. Time is flying so fast, I guess. Can't believe I am almost 22 years.. And I feel it's just yesterday when I graduated my high school and entered college life. Also can't believe it was 2 years ago when I entered wall street institute for the first time. And somehow, it makes me realize that maybe it's time to grow up, since I am the youngest in the family and I am such a childish person. Anyway these pictures are old ones. Have a nice day! :)

-Zara dress & bag, unbranded cardigan & sandals-

-love the picture here-

12 comments:

  1. hei sweety udh lm ga post ya..
    kamu cantik yess :)
    happy sunday ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,foto gw itu lokasinya di bandung,di goa jepang.serem disana angker.haha makanya ada pohon kaya gitu.hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ci yessi, u look really great here!
    nice pics!

    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so sweet as always. =))

    really? do I look like a friend of yours?
    hahaha..

    happy sunday!

    hugs and kisses,
    NORA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with your dress :)

    visit mine??
    moochelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aih! cardigannya nya keknya comfy deh :)
    xoxo
    
yudia aiiu

    http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. koq sendiri yes?? iya foto yg kedua bgs bangettt bener2 jernih gmbrnya dan tone colournya jg oke bgt. iya makanya gw menyesal ptg rmbt hahahahah gpp ini gw panjangin lg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looks pretty as usual..
    nice shoot on 2nd pic :)
    check on my new post
    beauty splashes

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your dress yess !
    hope you have had a nice weekend !!
    MICHELLE <3
    www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your dress!! cute blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i love the dress! i wish i could see more details! :)

    ReplyDelete