Saturday, October 2, 2010

Feeling Lazy These Days =.=

Hello!! Long time no blogging.. I changed my blog layout, kindda boring with the old one, and I was too confused with lots of design so I decided to use the simple one. I will make the header and put something to spice up the blog later. If you want to give your blog link, you are welcome too (I lost the old ones) ^^v

These pictures were taken a month ago. I went to 99 with my high school friends. I love the restaurant, the food is delicious, quite pricey, but it is worthy enough. You should try the pasta or the chicken. No wonder the resto is always crowded every time I go there.


-Ninety Nine -

-Just a random picture, the ambiance inside is quite dark as you can see-


-Close Up picture... I rarely use make up as you can see-

-The food is great-

-The ice chocolate is too sweet for me somehow -

-Great Pasta! Yummy ~ ^^ -

-My Favorite Photo, she is surely very photogenic ^^ -

-I like to use those sandals to the office when I am feeling lazy ;p -


Life is becoming challenging recently. My job demands me to improve myself while I am still trying to adapt with the new environment. I think I just have to break the ice and push myself beyond the line. The good news : I am going to Vietnam next week for the new hires program. I am so excited! Thanks to the company. Teeheee... Nice weekend, guys! ^^

12 comments:

  1. love your leopard top
    and goodluck di vietnam ya yes ;)

    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm craving for pasta after seeing your shots :Q
    your friends is sooo pretty ! she got a very beautiful smile
    and wish you a good luck with your job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food is really temptingggg :pp

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food makes me drools!~
    love the pattern top with blazer~ !

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah those pics make me hungry ci!
    LOL
    love your close-up pic, you look beautiful there ;)
    your friend too


    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pasta looks very very delicious!!

    hey, I just open my new online shop in facebook. would u like to check it?
    click this link :
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10684&id=100001624974026&l=196cf75353

    sorry for spamming, just wanna do some promotions for my shop

    regards,
    fashion addict :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaa the food!! I wonder the taste is so yummy!

    Nice blog anw ;)

    visit my blog,

    www.fashiondailyspread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

    I am very much interested in adding http://ye55i.blogspot.com/
    in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to try the ice choco at the left, Ci. it looks yummy :9 you captured those foods perfectly
    Your friend is very pretty :)

    xx,
    kalyana

    ReplyDelete
  10. second pic is wonderful <3
    what a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hi long time no chit - chat
    how are you?
    do you join meet up next saturday

    ReplyDelete