Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Riverside Hotel

As I promised, here are the other photos from my trip in HoChiMinh. We stayed at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. As its name, the hotel is at the riverside, and I could see the beautiful night view of the city and Mekong River from my room.

-At the Hotel's lounge-

-It is the view of HoChiMinh City at night-

-As I could see the river at the right ^^ -

-Bokeh from my room-

One thing that I can't forget about Vietnam is the food. Okay, to be honest, I don't like the food too much. Hahaha, too much raw vegetables, and too much spring rolls and noodle (pho) . But I enjoyed my time at Hard Rock Ho Chi Minh. We went there twice actually. I like the sirloin steak there, the best food I ate during my trip maybe. Hahahahaha.

-Spring roll and lots of veggie... Hahaha-
-@Hard Rock Cafe-
-At Hard Rock Cafe, I like the lightining-

-In front of Hard Rock Cafe-
Have a nice Day ^^

25 comments:

  1. OMG these are beautiful pics! I really like that vieuw! And that dress your wearing is so cute!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are pretty nice! never know that ho chi minh is this nice!

    it looks like so metropolitan!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the city! Hard Rock Cafe in Ho Chi Minh? That's just awesome. Are you from Indonesia? I have a good friend from there!!

    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these photos yes.. bagus bagus.and you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos!! :) Your hair is so pretty!! I like your style too!!

    Shari of Aviator Shades

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like your vacation is really fun yess !
    itu loe ikut tour ato gmn ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowwww! keren banged hochiminh malem2 !! :D
    cool picts, anw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photo of you standing against the wall is so nice, you looked so pretty there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eew. photonya kereeen!!
    jadi pngen liburan deh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool pics!
    woah ho chi minh kinda looks like bangkok (?)
    hehe

    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woaaa seems so much fun ci ! Lovely photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh bokehnya kereen!
    great photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos! will definitely pay a visit to Ho Chi Minh someday!

    life is good. sekarang lagi sibuk nyari2 kerjaan. hahahaha..

    Love,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  14. loovee all the photographs!
    looks like a great trip yessy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect shoot! either the city and you are beautiful
    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that hotel looks amazing - but mostly i must point out that all of your photos are amazing, seriously! What camera do you use? :))
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw,so lucky!
    looks like u had great time overthere,
    nice pics as well.
    =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally cute! Great blog too!
    Keep up the good work :)
    xx Rose.
    www.worned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. HoChiMinh city looks so great
    lovely outfit anw :)
    following you now, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo,
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photos! Especially the views and the bokeh :) oh and hard rock cafe is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. looking good in stripes! love the views.

    ReplyDelete