Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Famous Little Red Box

Happy Valentine's day all! Hope you enjoy your Val's day. Mine was great. I spent it with the girls. We had dinner at Tesate, Plaza Senayan after the office hour. I could say it is one of the fine Indonesian cuisine restaurants in the city.


-The Famous Little Red Box at the day. Lol-


-Each one of us has taken a picture with this red box, including me. So you can figure how famous this little box is. Hehe-


-Four single, happy, and beautiful ladies ;) -



-Crazy crazy little things-

And here are the food pictures... I hadn't taken any pictures with my camera for quite a long time before I took these.. Hope you still enjoy! =D

-Tahu Pong-


-Rujak Penganten (I usually don't like this kind of food, but this one is tasty enough)-


-Ayam Taliwang (sweet and smooth.. Nice to try)-

-Tahu Telor & Sayur Asem (with big prawn)-

And this last picture of mine below is taken from Tesate's entrance alley. Entering this alley, make me think like entering a club or something, but when you see the inside, the ambience is totally different.

- Red bandage skirt and long cardigan =D -

9 comments:

  1. happy valentine too yessica! thanks for your sweet comment!
    omg i am hungryyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO THERE! happy valentine =)
    HERE ARE ORIGINALLY MY HANDMADES.
    PLEASE VISIT TO FIND MORE RARE ITEMS!!I PROMISE YOU'LL LIKE IT.
    LINK ME IF YOU LIKE IT ;) N I'LL LINK U BACK THEN =)
    http://vocusaccessories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your red skirt
    X
    monicakosasih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello :)
    thanks for your sweets on my blog :)
    you look so sweet
    mind to following me? follow each other?

    sweets fom Bali
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad that you enjoyed your valentines ! i didnt do anything :( hahah..
    tesate is also one of my fave restos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentine's dayy!!!

    How very nice to celebrate valentine with beloved girl friends.. and it's four! So sex and the city.. no? ;)

    I wish I had a girl troop.. my friends are either married or move to another town and it's hard to make such a girl's troop in my age.. (naaah.. I'm not that old.. really.. eheheh)

    You're so lucky you have them.

    Love,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. the restaurant looks so lovely! and that hallway with the picture looks pretty neat, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pics!
    please follow me with Bloglovin'
    I'll follow you back (: xX

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2232748/no-cris-no-party

    ReplyDelete