Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random Things about Life

Today I'm so random, so I'll post another random things about my life recently.. It's random.. really random! so please mind.. =D

1. Went to a friend's wedding last week.. I always love going to a wedding when happy moments are being captured. Hahaha, wondering when will it come to mine? =D
-at the reception desk-
-Taking picture in the photo booth...-

-With the flower and green Zara dress-

2. Had a haircut just today... Finally I cut that long hair, but it's stil long anyway..
-Before and After the haircut : can you see the differences?-

3. Recently falling in love with make up. Hahahaha. Just bought several things too today.
-Bought a brush set.. Voilaaaaa... =D -
-Also bought Make Up Forever UV Primer, well I love the scent and it contains SPF 50 for my daily use-
-Have 4 different Eyeliner : Max Factor, Make Up Forever, Anna Sui, Shiseido. Well, to be honest I love Max Factor eyeliner, easy to use and the price is a bargain-

4. Enjoying the food! =D
-Salted egg yolk prawn is my current favorite meal! The picture in the left is the one from Crystal Jade. And the right picture is Angus beef steak in Singapore-

Last but not least.. Now I'm starving! Hahaha. Have a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. i loove your green dress for your friend's wedding n i did notice your haircut (jst a bt it tho lol) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very sweet and cute :D and those food looks so yummy :D

    WWW.CAROLCORALINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduh makanannya yummy bgt deh ngilerr hihi. i love your new bangs and your green dress ci. classy :)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair still look very long! :)
    you look great on that green dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wedding too! Happy and teary moment blend into one. sweet. You look pretty with that green dress! anw where did u buy that brush set?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love weddings! :) looks like a lot of fun there :) i just followed you

    ReplyDelete
  7. yessyyyy long time no see :) :) love your green dress uber cute. makeup kid nya banyak yahh jadi pengen juga :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete