Sunday, October 30, 2011

Never Get Bored

It's always nice to go walk around and take a picture... Seems like never get bored with that. Hahahaha. Anyway, the job is taking my time and my mind a lot... Hahaha, but the good thing is I am happy with current condition. Whenever I'm getting stressful, there's always a sweet gateaway to have a short trip out of the city or just only go shopping with the girls. Have a nice weekend. =D




-Cotton On black top; Shorts from Mum; Kate Spade bag; (X)SML necklace; Rubi flat shoes-

 -Surely it was sparkling night-

 -Have a nice weekend-

8 comments:

  1. I HAVE TO ADMIT, U'RE SO PRETTY!! ME JEALOUS :(

    I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the way you dress..simple & yet chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your necklace

    i'm your newest follower.

    following back?
    kisses

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos, dear!
    seems you had a nice gateaway!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love your necklace very much.

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh wish we could meet when you visited singapore!
    seems like you had lotsa fun :)

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. kamu asik bgt jalan jalan mulu yess :) cute as always

    ReplyDelete