Monday, November 28, 2011

No Room For the Blues

Of course there is a room for the blues! hahaha. It's just the name of my OPI nail polish. It's an old edition actually, but I just love the blue color of it, so I don't mind to take it home (meaning : buy it immediately since it's the last one in the store). And it does really nice! =D

Just for background, currently I am so crazy into nail polish. I think everyweek I buy new nail polish and change my nail color into the new one. Girls. Hahahaha. But who cares, I buy it with my own money and I love it.

-Forever 21 White Dress; (X)SML Necklace; Zara Blue Blazer & Wedges-

-And.. I really love that necklace..-


-Into this Blue Color-

-Smileeeee... =D -

-"No Room for the Blues" by OPI (taken with my BB camera). What do you think?-

9 comments:

  1. adorable look! love your blue blazer with matching nails and shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Yessica, i love your shoes they're pretty like you! x




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so like that nail polish, and actually all those shades of blue you mixed!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blazer! and your nails!! omg, they are so long, so jealous.

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. im currently looking for a blue blazer as well!
    yours is superb

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. birunya bagussss yes! pingin beli jadinya :D

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete