Friday, March 23, 2012

I Guess I'm Having Too Much

I think I am having too much of these...


Gee... I have been collecting them since four months ago, I think. And,,, I still want to have more and more.

If you ask me what my favorite one is, I'll probably choose "OPI - Planks A Lot" (a purple one) or "OPI Kiss on the Chic" (a nude pink pastel at the top right corner). Not to mention that I've got lot of compliments wearing "OPI - Tickle My France-y" and "Chanel - June".

But, I'm wearing nail polish based on my mood and my outfit also. I think wearing a dark polish can make the outfit more edgy. And it'll be much nicer to wear pink nail polish with the cute dress. Hahaha, again it's back to your personal taste and choice.

-Wearing OPI Happy Anniversary (I think it's a nice silver color). And call me an awkward since I love to read detective story-

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous >< I want it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot too. I think it is never too much about getting nail polishes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow envy you ^^ Nice nail polished! Mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot! OPI is such a great product, no wonder you like it so much!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya ampun ciii banyak amat hahaha tapi emg worth it sih

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black accessories really made this whole outfit more chic!
    Very cute dress, and I love that necklace <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete