Thursday, March 15, 2012

The "it" Dress

The first time I saw this dress, I instantly love this dress soooooo much. Hahaha, not to mention about the color, but the pattern and the collar are so cute. Here are the pictures (thanks to my friend who kindly took the pictures, he is surely talented).

 
 -Wearing OPI Shorts Story for the pink nail-

 -The color is quite contrast between the tosca and the yellow-

 -My favorite shoes all the time! It's so comfy-

 -Zara Dress; Zara Shoes; H&M bracelet, Kate Spade bag-

-And this is the favorite picture! A candid one saying like "I'm leaving" hehehe-

18 comments:

  1. lovely dress.. looks great on you :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa ❣
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress, pretty pictures & pretty person! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your dress can make like everyone who sees it falls in love with it <3
    pretty dress and shoes ci :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pattern so much, you look so lovely ;;)

    love,
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX for the comment! I like your blog..I follow U! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its been quite a while since my last visit to your blog.
    you look lovely!! cute dress! love the patterns too :) great collar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress toooooo. When i first saw it, it already took my heart. But i haven't get it for myself. LOL.
    Nice picts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute dress! Love the print

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the dress <33 such an unique pattern. cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaa the dress is super cute on you.
    just found your blog.
    you look every pretty in each photos

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bytheway, min to follow back?
      i've followed yours :D
      thanks

      Delete
  11. Wow...in love with your dress. Really nice outfit....<3

    www.chocoandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dress! Very pretty, love the pattern.

    Thank you for commenting! I love your blog, I'm following you now! Follow back?


    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable dress!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete