Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Same Shoes Same Bag

This is the same time, same location, same bag, and same shoes as the previous post. Only changed the clothes and added some accessories. I personally think that this dress makes me more mature, but I'm 24 this year, I think it's time to dress up more mature and simple. For all the photos, I give my best regards to my friend, Robin Sanjaya. Merci. ;)
-I love accessories in black as you can see,,, the bag, shoes, belt, bracelet, and the necklace-

- The idea of this hair is coming from my friend. I'm feeling like a teenager with hair style like this-

-More comfortable with hair style like this. Whenever you have a bad hair day, just tie your hair-

- I think this is my favourite necklace ever :) -

-Please mind the crazy pose! hahahha-
-Have a nice day! -

Anyway, for you who asked what shampoo and conditioner that I use, I use Pantene AD Shampoo with Pantene Nature Care Jar Treatment (I replace the conditioner with this jar treatment because I know it has more moisturizer vs normal conditioner). Sometimes, I also use Vidal Sasoon for curly hair. But anyway, I have curly hair and I often have a bad hair day when it's too dry. Some time I really wish I could have normal straight hair. Hahahaha. You know you feel your neighbour's grass is always looked greener. Have a nice day.

22 comments:

  1. yesss love your bag and all the black you wore. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and your accessories..:)

    Btw thank you so much for dropping and commenting on my blog...
    And now i follow you...hope you can follback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this preppy yet casual style here! And btw u have great high cheekbones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. your are soo cute
    i love the necklace ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shoes :)

    Glowingthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your necklace!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace!!!! I totally felt in love with it!!!
    I see you like jewelry, so if you want to participate in our Lotus Mendes giveaway please enter our blog :) !!! They are great pieces!!!!!
    Love,
    angelasquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you don't look 24! if you wear school uniforms and called yourself 18, i'd believe you hahahaha... and i love your hair up! yesh, and an easy cover-up for bad hair day but still look effortlessly stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bagg!

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello pretty! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? Love your outfit, especially the necklace :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww you look so pretty :)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog♥ mind to follow each other dear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Honey, you have a really cool & stylish blog. Great Photos und sweet Outfits. I love it!!!! I follow you, i hope you follow me back? Kisses from germany ;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER CUTE! i love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute !! love your casual look

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, this blog is super great. And you're super pretty dear.. following you now, hope you can follow me back.

    and ah ya, join my "Blog Photo Book" giveaway on my blog ya dear.. ^^

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lovely your outfit; especially your shoes!

    Love from London!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for your reply! i wish i have wavy hair like yours, please don't straighten it :)

    ReplyDelete