Monday, April 23, 2012

Effortlessly Stylish With Loose Outerwear

You know I really like buying a loose outerwear for some kind of reasons. It can make me look chic without too much effort! I often wake up and don't know what to wear that day, so I usually try this kind of style with loose outerwear. Somehow, I do really enjoy this kind of simple style.

The loose outerwear can be vary in the model and can be made from chiffon or cotton. You can pick by your own, just make sure the fabric is quite light and of course it's loose (not tight). Moreover, my friends often say that this loose outerwear can add more volume to my body shape. I am such a skinny person (I think my BMI is only 15 something), so this is such a great compliment for me.

So here are some looks from me wearing three different loose outerwears :
- With Black Tank-Top and  Zara Black Skinny Jeans -

- With Black Tank-Top and Cotton On Black Bodcycon Skirt -

So, here are some tips from me to wear loose outerwear :
  • Pair it with one tone of color to look more simple (I usually pick black color that is quite netral).
  • Suggest to pair it with tight outfit (skinny jeans, bodycon skirt or dress, or lycra top), because the loose outerwear has already gave a big volume.
  • Don't forget to wear statement necklace so it won't look too plain. Wearing high heels also can help to make the look more chic. ;)
- Ready to go! -

Anyway, these are just my thoughts about the loose outerwear, based on my experience and everyday style.   I do really like simple and sweet outfit. You can agree or disagree, and you can stlyle it with your own way. Hope it helps! :D

22 comments:

  1. I love loose outwear! Perfect for the spring/summer months, because they are quite airy. :)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love loose tops. its one of my closet must! haha.. I love the third pairing and those blue bag. I am still ogling on that!

    thanks for the sweet comments.
    xx

    selvia

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the grey one ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the outwear here, I'm such an outwear lover :) You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the loose outerwear..it looks like an easy way to dress up an outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outwear yessi! :)
    Thanks for dropping by on my blog.

    xx
    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colors are great! i loved the blue one with the blue bag!
    thanks for ur coment dear!
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your outfits! you make great combinations, I´m following you kisses

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. So smart ! They look gorgeous on you

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the outfits! Especially the turquoise one =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOO PRETTY <33 Thanks for the tips :)

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely post: these shoots are great!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  13. loose outwear is not really my thing. but u look nice on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outerr! :D eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful looks, I love the 3rd one

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. the 3rd one is my favorite!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely kak, the blue one <3
    Thanks for following mine back :)))

    Kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  18. loveee these!!! you look so sweet babe!
    xx
    -S
    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking lovely! And some good outfit ideas too! :) Also loving the white lace dress from your most recent post....congratulations on starting your own business!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete