You know I really like buying a loose outerwear for some kind of reasons. It can make me look chic without too much effort! I often wake up and don't know what to wear that day, so I usually try this kind of style with loose outerwear. Somehow, I do really enjoy this kind of simple style.
The loose outerwear can be vary in the model and can be made from chiffon or cotton. You can pick by your own, just make sure the fabric is quite light and of course it's loose (not tight). Moreover, my friends often say that this loose outerwear can add more volume to my body shape. I am such a skinny person (I think my BMI is only 15 something), so this is such a great compliment for me.
So here are some looks from me wearing three different loose outerwears :
- With Black Tank-Top and Zara Black Skinny Jeans -
- With Black Tank-Top and Cotton On Black Bodcycon Skirt -
So, here are some tips from me to wear loose outerwear :
- Pair it with one tone of color to look more simple (I usually pick black color that is quite netral).
- Suggest to pair it with tight outfit (skinny jeans, bodycon skirt or dress, or lycra top), because the loose outerwear has already gave a big volume.
- Don't forget to wear statement necklace so it won't look too plain. Wearing high heels also can help to make the look more chic. ;)
- Ready to go! -
Anyway, these are just my thoughts about the loose outerwear, based on my experience and everyday style. I do really like simple and sweet outfit. You can agree or disagree, and you can stlyle it with your own way. Hope it helps! :D