Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, all! Wearing this white dress in the spirit of easter. You know, I really love a simple and sweet outfit, so this dress is a lovely one for me. It has a cute flower pattern and perfectly fit me.

At that time, I hesitated whether to buy or not to buy this Zara dress. My friends said that this dress was too simple for that kind of price (note that I've already had similiar dress like this), and surely I would wear it rarely. But the tempation won at that time, so I bought the dress. *sigh* And now I am feeling that they are somehow right, I rarely wear this dress. Hahahahaa. Anyway, this is a lovely summer dress after all (trying to make me feel better). ;)

Hope you can enjoy the spring summer this year! :)
- I'm using remote if you can see... Hope it doesn't bother. Hehehe -

-It's a very nice necklace, isn't it? :D -

- Meet my one and only bear -

-It's so cute, right?? :) -

- Happy Easter, everyone! Stay Blessed -

21 comments:

  1. i love the collar necklace!
    where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love the cutouts on your dress, and the collar necklace! Very pretty.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! Love the necklace that looks like a collar. stay well. xxxx

    www.haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes those neckele is very nice <3 lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaa I love your necklace and teddy bear <3 btw followed, follow me back? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loove your necklace, looks like a collar !!

    Btw, there's a new post on our blog, come and check it out ;)

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  9. That white dress is SO pretty, and love the collar/necklace :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress, but I'm especially crushing on the turquoise collar necklace! How cute <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute dress, and the necklace is love!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifulllll!!! you pull all the things off. Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea, it's too bad! Love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is SO cute! And I also love your teddy very much :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment! I hope you'll have time to stop by again soon!!

    Lischen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!!!! Love your necklace!!

    Check out my blog!!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress and cute teddy bear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, you look lovely!! We love your blog! We would love to see your next post, so following for sure! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! A really nice dress and I love the turquoise necklace you paired with it! :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, I even love the teddy bear! lol.. :-) I Really like your blog.. Adding you to my GFC, Maybe we can follow each other? Glad to have found your site!

    http://www.traveldesignery.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  20. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huaaa.. thank you so much. Surely going to follow you back, dear. =)

      Delete