I have to admit that I am not really good in mix and match, that's why I prefer to have simple outfit or simple dress. But practices make perfect, you know. So, I am trying to have mix and match with one skirt, a mullet skirt (it has been a trend recently). Anddd... you can see the result, it's still simple outfit. Hahahaha.
-The four looks with the same mullet skirt and bracelet-
1. With the Long Cardigan : I think this outfit is best for going out to have dinner. The cotton material makes it not too formal. And don't forget to add the tiny belt.
- Zara Long Black Cardigan, H&M Tank, Mango Bow Belt, Dorothy Perkins Clutch, Zara Heels -
2. With the Lace Top : This is very simple and sweet outfit. You know, I love lace so much, until one of my friends told me to stop buying lace outfit. Hahahaha.
- Unbranded Pink Top, (X)SML Necklace, Rubi Ballet Shoes-
3. With the Black Top : I think this is my favorite one! I think the mullet skirt is a perfect match with a sleveless top (halter neck, turtle neck, tube top, you can name it). Just add some accessories there.
- Invio Black Top, Unbranded Necklace, Guess Wedges, Miss Selfridge Clutch -
4. With a Casual Shirt : This is so simple, I just paired it with the simple white top for a lazy and simple day outfit. However, adding heels and a belt could make a difference.
- Top Shop White Top, Cotton On Belt, Zara Heels -
Happy Sunday, everyone! :)