Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Mullet Skirt

I have to admit that I am not really good in mix and match, that's why I prefer to have simple outfit or simple dress. But practices make perfect, you know. So, I am trying to have mix and match with one skirt, a mullet skirt (it has been a trend recently). Anddd... you can see the result, it's still simple outfit. Hahahaha.
  
-The four looks with the same mullet skirt and bracelet-

1. With the Long Cardigan : I think this outfit is best for going out to have dinner. The cotton material makes it not too formal. And don't forget to add the tiny belt.  
- Zara Long Black Cardigan, H&M Tank, Mango Bow Belt, Dorothy Perkins Clutch, Zara Heels -

 2. With the Lace Top : This is very simple and sweet outfit. You know, I love lace so much, until one of my friends told me to stop buying lace outfit. Hahahaha.
- Unbranded Pink Top, (X)SML Necklace, Rubi Ballet Shoes-

 3. With the Black Top : I think this is my favorite one! I think the mullet skirt is a perfect match with a sleveless top (halter neck, turtle neck, tube top, you can name it). Just add some accessories there.
- Invio Black Top, Unbranded Necklace, Guess Wedges, Miss Selfridge Clutch -

 4. With a Casual Shirt : This is so simple, I just paired it with the simple white top for a lazy and simple day outfit. However, adding heels and a belt could make a difference.
- Top Shop White Top, Cotton On Belt, Zara Heels -

Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

Regards,
Yessica

34 comments:

  1. I love the second way you styled it, with the lace shirt! Very feminine and pretty, gives off such an air of elegance!

    xx maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple & yet chic. U're good in mixing & matching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the mullet trend! you skirt is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute skirt!! my fav is the 2nd look. the lace top with the skirt suddenly look like a one piece!
    great ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last one is my favorite! ^^
    you're so pretty kak, your hair is asdfghjkl great.

    join my "blog photo book" giveaway on my blog dear. The one lucky winner will get one special Blog Photo Book special handmade by me. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got me a skirt like that n have been looking for ways to wear it. Thanks for this post !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a perfect skirt, loved every single look

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look, those skirt is effortless chic

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie NessiaApril 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

    ci i like the second look with the lace top! But i always prefer to wear it with casual shirt!haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. you did a great job mix and matching the mullet skirt! hahaha my favorite is with the lace top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love lace too! but i prefer choose the 1st mix and match! hehehe. anyway, i am back with my blog. do visit ! i have a new post :)

    dianaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the second dress very much.


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how versatile this skirt is - I think the two combinations I would wear most are the middle two/ Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment - your blog is gorgeous, I look forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore mullet skirts! That one is so amazing. <3
    Gorgeous styling too. New follower to your blog :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so chic darling :X
    would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the mullet skirt! looks great on you!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthift.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.moilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love those looks! brilliant combos <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh I really love the second look soooo much! So prettyyyy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Yessica! I really love the looks you've worn here that mullet skirt is gorgeous! been looking for one like it. You look so lovely by the way! Just became your new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an inspiring and creative ways to wear mullet skirt! Anw, can I have your email? There's something I want to offer. Thanks Yessi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my email address : halim.yessica@gmail.com

      Thanks for the comment. =)

      Delete
  23. Hi, i love your skirt so much ! :)

    I've been followed you first ♥
    Want to follow each other ?


    http://jambifashblo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the second look!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. gosh!I'm so thankful that I found your blog cause I really don't know what to do or to pair with my mullet skirt. I didn't know why I bought this skirt in the first place but seriously, i so love the mullet and the lace top :)

    ReplyDelete