Thursday, April 5, 2012

Touch of Pink

How are you, people? Hope you are good. Actually, I have not-so-good mood this week. One of my friends always says that life is full of ups and downs. Maybe this is the down time for me, but I know it's only temporary. As long as I'm healthy and the sun is still shining, life goes on. Today is not good, tomorrow will be better. :)

Today I'm wearing a black outfit. Hahaha, maybe it represents my mood, but I put pink accessories to give a little touch of color. It's a nice dress, I always love this kind type of dress. I think I have many dresses like this.

- Black Lace Dress, Miss Selfridge Clutch & Belt, Pedro Shoes -


- I am not into black color actually, make me skinnier I think... Do you think so? -

- Have had that little cross necklace for 20 years I guess. It was from my mom -

- Always love laces -

- Have a nice long weekend! -


With Love,
Yessica

20 comments:

  1. hope your mood up! lovely dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun!! You look sooo pretty! Sorry for the late reply... the nail color I used was Rare by Illamasqua! It's amazing you should try it:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is really nice; the pink accessories compliment it vey well x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! You look so pretty :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hits of pink! Your belt and shoes are perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the combination of black and pink so much

    xx

    http://sarahlovesgoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combi! Grear blob, i follow you, please follow me too!
    Kisses from spain!
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully! I would like to invite you to me. Let's fallow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look!


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw your outfit is so, so pretty! I just love the touch of pink with the black dress:) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, your blog is lovely:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I love your cute dress.

    And I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Yessica, the little black dress is so lovely you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely lace dress! I really like it with the pink touches! Hope you are feeling better!


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely dress!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful :) feminine and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this dress. Lovely :)

    Giveaway: http://sam-travelblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete