Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anjolee Jewelry

Every woman loves jewelry and diamond. Well, who doesn't? I always tempt to buy jewelry, not because they are soooo pretty (to look at and wear), but it's a good worth of investment also. Unfortunately, many of us (like me) hesitate to buy jewelry, because we can't customize the metal type, the size, the carat, or the quality of the diamond which is related to the price (or budget) as well. We certainly don't want to waste lots of money for bracelet or ring that is too big for us, or diamond that too-out-of-budget.

Anjolee is giving solutions for that! We can have our own brand new jewelry based on our preference and budget.

-  With Anjolee, we can customize the metal type (yellow gold, white gold, or platinum with 10k, 14k, or 18k), item length, gem stone type, and total carat weight & diamond quality -

I have already visited www.anjolee.com and found out lots of interesting diamond jewelry there, like Diamond EarringsStud EarringsTennis Bracelet, etc. The website is very user-friendly for us to create and customize our own jewelry like I said above. We can buy the diamond with confidence also, since Anjolee issues its own Certificate of Authenticity for each diamond jewelry item ordered. Plus, we can get Sterling Silver Pendant and a luxurious box with every purchase. Moreover, they offer free shipping across US, and 30-day return policy. Certainly a good deal!

Those are what I found at Anjolee :
- Pretty earrings, pendants, and bracelets!!-
- I really loveeee the bracelets above! We can customize any gem stone that we want, I choose Amethyst or Topaz! Very lovely color, isn't it? :D -


- Diamond Bolero Tie Necklace : You know you should have this kind of fashion necklace, it's really gorgeous!- 


So, what are you waiting for? Go have some FUN, pick your favourite jewelry, customized by your own, and grab it at www.anjolee.com.


Regards,
Yessica

23 comments:

  1. I think I need all of these! lol... Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Have a beautiful day!
    swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the bracelets, awesome collection.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful! tnks a lot for ur lovely comment (: I'm already following you dear!! (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could not choose just one i loved them all!!


    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely jewelry!I can not pick my favorite!They are all so boeautiful!Love it.
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the earrings! I have such a hard time wearing them because I'm allergic to costume jewelry. This just might be the solution :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty jewelry. I love the bracelets, so gorgeous! Your blog is lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello pretty! I followed you back :)
    Have a nice day! ^^


    raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow! So pretty !X
    Thanks for the lovely comment !

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks :)
    aw the first golden bracelet is so cute :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. those diamond ear ring is so beautiful

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look adorable... but the price must be so expensive too -_-

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  16. your blog looks so good,
    love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning, lovely blog.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely jewelery! Thanks for following, follow you back on gfc too! Let me know when you follow me on bloglovin, that way I’ll follow you back there too!

    Have a nice day, xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bracelets! In love with your blog and outfit posts :)

    Hope you can check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete