Friday, March 15, 2013

Sunny Day in Istanbul

Hello there! It's already mid March now, time surely flies so fast. I want to share some pictures from my recent trip to Istanbul. Istanbul is very pretty! I was so mesmerized at that time. The weather was very nice, it was very sunny & bright day. 

The pictures were taken at Camlica Hill, Istanbul for my last day in Turkey. We can see clear picture of the city from the top. I can see the bridge that connects Europe & Asia. Very pretty indeed! :)




 - It was very windy too at that time -

- Flowers! :D -

 - You can see the city of Istanbul there :) -

- Me and my friends -

- H&M dress & hat, Pull & Bear cardigan & boots, Longchamp bag -

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are just so, so beautiful!! Istanbul is so pretty too, wish to go there one day :)

    Farah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instanbul is so breathtaking! envy you :)

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to go to Istanbul! I like your hat, it's so BOLD!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful !
    and you're lucky can go to instanbul <3

    verockstar.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot Angle nya bagus,,
    salam kenal,,

    ReplyDelete