Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hong Kong,,, I'm in Love

Hong Kong,,, I'm in love. Yes! Hahahaha. :D

I really love Hong Kong. The view is pretty with the sea and the mountain, plus the mesmerizing city light at night. It is very easy to travel within the city using the MTR. It has clean environment & nice people. And last but not least, the city is shopping paradise. Yup! That's why I love HK. 

I went to HK last month. It was a pleasant and memorable trip. It was summer back then, so it was so hot. But the good thing is I love the fashion during summer. Can't say enough for the shopping trip. Anyway I didn't bring my camera there, since I thought it was just only for a shopping trip and get around with friends there. I only used my iphone for the pictures. Here are some random pictures there. 


 - HK view from Ozone rooftop bar -
- Food Gallery!! The ramen (Butao Ramen) is very delicious :D -

- Save the best part at the last... It is SO pretty right -

Good night. Have a nice day ahead. ;)

8 comments:

  1. sweet pics from hongkong <3
    wanna follow each other?

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i miss hong kong!!
    beautiful pics yessy!

    do join my giveaway (:
    xoxo
    join my relaunch GIVEAWAY. win juicy couture and make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg hongkong was amazing! i wish i could return there too ha!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks you had amazing trip!!! nice post <33

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww hongkong reminds me of crazy shopping & good food! would love to go there again :9

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i miss hongkong! looks like u had a great trip x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You have a really nice blog here! I like your posts! :)

    My Fashion Jar

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete